Jul 22, 2010

Check out these moves

This Sunday, after a wet morning on Pulau Ubin, one of Bella's friends from school had a "Rhythm In Me" party at some outfit at the mall. Turns out it was more or less a dancing party, with a really enthusiastic party organizer lady who danced around with the kids and led them in all kinds of wriggling-about type shenanigans. Anyway, this was the highlight, when she handed out glo-sticks and cut the lights, and all of a sudden I was transported back to my glory days shaking my booty all night long with my friend Gabi at Sturecompagniet. Come to think of it, Bella's dancing here is totally Gabi-style. As in, funny and kind of stylish in a way, and yet bordering on COMPLETELY LUNATIC BECAUSE NORMAL PEOPLE DO NOT DO THIS.

Grace Kids Singapore - kid party hell... uh, I mean heaven. Actually, they do a good job. And I'll take a music/dancing party over Barbie and Princesses any day.