Aug 14, 2008

Procrastination

I have 5 (yep, count 'em, FIVE) articles to write about various internet trends in Asia, so OF COURSE I decided to make a dress for Bella. Unfortunately, Bella can't always be persuaded to wear or even try on any of the things I make for her. I've found that adding pockets, flowers, or making a matching outfit for one of her "guys" (that's what she calls her posse of stuffed animals and little plastic barnyard animals) usually helps convince her that it might not be the end of the world to put it on.

I already spent all morning making and attaching the stupid little flowers, but if measuring and sketching out a pattern for a dress for a stuffed giraffe doesn't knock me into my senses and make me realize that IT'S TIME TO GET BACK TO WORK, I don't know what will.